How to see the comments you liked on tiktok? If you’ve been scrolling through TikTok and found a comment that made you laugh or think, you may have wanted to save it later. But how do you remember which remarks you favored?
The words you liked on TikTok may be viewed by going to your profile and clicking the three dots in the upper right-hand corner. Choose “Liked Comments” from the drop-down menu. You may view the comments you’ve liked and the number of likes each word has earned.
In this blog post, we’ll show you how to easily find and view the comments you’ve liked on TikTok so that you can keep up with your favourite conversations.
Is there a way to see the comments you liked on TikTok
Firstly, we will explain how you can see the comments you liked on TikTok.
- Open TikTok
- access your TikTok settings.
- To access the settings for your TikTok account, you will first need to navigate to your profile on TikTok.
- You may access your profile by tapping the “Profile” button in the navigation bar at the bottom right of TikTok. There is only one icon.
- Now you must touch the three horizontal bars that are arranged vertically in the upper right.
- If you click this, a menu will pop up with several alternatives. In order to access your privacy and settings, click on the appropriate option.
- You have successfully entered your TikTok settings.
- View your TikTok watched videos.
- Navigate to the “Content & Activity” area of your TikTok settings.
- In this section, you need to look for “Watch history.” The symbol resembles a watch.
- TikTok has a feature where you may look at your past messages.
- 12 Select it to get a history of all the videos you’ve watched on TikTok.
- Locate the video on which you previously commented.
- 14 Look for the response that delighted you.
The red heart emoji will now be shown next to the comment you liked, allowing you to quickly and easily locate it.
Related: HOW TO GET FOLLOWERS ON TIKTOK WITHOUT POSTING
How do you see your likes on TikTok comments?
When you like a comment on TikTok, how do you find it again? Don’t stress out; it’s straightforward. Just stick to these basic instructions:
- Download the app and open TikTok.
- Select the “Me” button from the bottom menu.
- Select the “Activity” tab from your profile page.
- The fourth step is to find the “Liked Comments” section and click on it.
- At number five, you’ll see a rundown of all the TikTok comments you’ve liked. You can like or approve any comment by tapping on it again.
Related: HOW TO GET MORE VIEWS ON TIKTOK
How do I see my comment history on TikTok?
If you’re interested in reading the responses you’ve given thumbs up to on TikTok:
- Open the TikTok app and sign in (if you haven’t already).
- Then, select the “Me” link in the drop-down menu. It represents a person in the form of an icon.
- To access this, go to your profile and click the three vertical dots in the upper right corner.
- A drop-down selection window will appear. Select “Security and Privacy.”
- Fifth, when you’ve scrolled down, click the link labeled “Comment history.”
- A list of your comments will be displayed, with the most recent ones shown first.